This programme is designed to enable leaders of the kiwifruit industry to make the step into governance roles. The future of the kiwifruit industry depends on sound governance and this programme gives a solid foundation in areas such as governance, strategy and risk management.
What it includes
- Mentoring by a Zespri board member
- Institute of Directors course
- Travel to an offshore market
- Quarterly forums with business leaders
- Media training
- Formal learning component
Who should apply?
People with strong leadership skills, who are wanting to step into governance roles within the kiwifruit industry, such as becoming a director.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Click here for the programme information guide. For further information phone 07 572 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org