Zespri encourages you to leave comments, photos and links on our Page. However we ask you to please be respectful of the entire community and refrain posting comments that:
- Contain curse words or offensive language
- Contain hate speech
- Contain degrading content
- Contain false statements and claims
- Contain personal attacks or discriminate against others
- Are harmful to children
- Contain inflammatory religious or racial content
- Reference a third party page or website including posting a link (unless previously agreed with Zespri in writing)
- Soliciting for fundraising for initiative or projects on the Zespri Facebook Timeline (unless previously agreed with Zespri in writing)
- Contain confidential information relating to other users
- Endorse or proclaim any illegal activity
- Contain spam links
- Use the page to promote personal causes, charities or business activities
Zespri notes that Facebook’s authentic name policy requires all Facebook users to use their authentic name on their profile. Zespri requires that all comments and posts to the Zespri Facebook site are from authentic and identifiable users, in the spirit of promoting a genuine and transparent conversation.
The content posted by Facebook members on this site does not necessarily reflect Zespri’s views or opinions.
We reserve the right to remove any comments or posts that do not comply by these rules, without warning or explanation. Any individual or group found to repeatedly violate this policy will be blocked from this page. Zespri claims no liability in any way connected to the use of or access to the Zespri page on Facebook.
By making any contribution to the Zespri Facebook page - including comments, photos or videos – you are granting Zespri permission to reuse this content inside the Facebook platform. If we wish to utilise any content outside of Facebook, permission will be sought via an individual request to the owner. Please direct message or email us at socialmedia@Zespri.com with any questions or concerns.