Required time: 20 minutes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Spanish chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps chopped dill
- Black pepper
Blend all the ingredients for the gazpacho, omitting the smoked salmon, either in a liquidiser or with a hand-blender until you have a smooth soup.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix in the fresh dill.
Cut the salmon into large pieces.
Put the salmon on the skewers.
Pour the gazpacho into small glasses.
Garnish with dill and add the skewer.