Required time: 20 minutes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into cubes that are 2cm square
- 4 thin slices of Parma ham, cut into 16 pieces
- 2 tbs thick whole yoghurt
- A little olive oil
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 16 leaves of flat parsley
- 2 tbsps very finely grated parmesan cheese
- 16 long wooden skewers
Put the pieces of kiwi in a bowl and add a few drops of olive oil.
Season with pepper.
Wrap the pieces of kiwi in a piece of ham and put on the skewers.
Coat with a little yoghurt.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.