ZESPRI CHRISTMAS CONTEST 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Date of Contest Launch: 13 December 2021
Duration of Competition Period:
8 Days – 13 December 2021 to 20 December 2021 at 23:59 (GMT +8)
Terms and Conditions:
- Zespri International (Singapore) Pte Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”) reserves the right to make any changes, modifications, or additions to these terms as they see fit.
- All participants must complete the pre-requisite requirements (Tag a friend on the correct post and provide a reason why they should win) to be eligible for a chance to take part in the Zespri Christmas Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”). Each submission must be consistent with the image and values of the Organiser as determined in the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion.
Only open to participants who are residing in Singapore who are at least 18 years of age as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- Three (3) participants who fulfil all requirements of the Contest will be randomly picked after the closing date (December 20, 2021 at 23:59) of the Contest as prize winners. The list of prize winners will be announced on the same Instagram contest post, under comments on the @ZespriSG Instagram page.
- The approximate retail value of one (1) prize package is $320 Singapore Dollars. A prize package consists of one (1) salad, one (1) main course of roasted chicken with 3 accompaniments (1) dessert tart. Prize must be accepted as awarded (with no dietary substitutes available) and delivered for dinner on 23 December 2021, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Organiser or for which Organiser shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Organiser, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value, including cash. If a potential winner does not wish to accept the prize or is uncontactable within 2 days after the announcement of the winner(s), each such action will be deemed as a forfeiture of the prize package by the winner and an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entrants. All details of the prize not set forth herein will be determined by Organiser in its sole discretion.
- The Organiser (or their appointed representative) will contact the winning participants via Instagram direct message. Following successful verification of prize winners’ identity and contact details via Instagram direct message, the prize will be arranged to be sent to each winning participant’s mailing address as provided.
- Any participant who is uncontactable via Instagram direct message within 2 days after the announcement will have their prize forfeited.
- Participation in this Contest and acceptance of a prize constitutes irrevocable consent for the Organiser to the use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent, for the purposes of publicity and advertisement, without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant warrants and represents that: (a) they have complied with the Terms and Conditions set forth herein; (b) their submission will not infringe on the rights of any third parties; (c) the entry of the submission does not result in a breach of contract between the participant and a third party; and (d) any third party whose rights subsist in the submission has given to the participant the appropriate consent for the submission to be used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Winning participant may be required to provide evidence of their registered Instagram account for verification should verification be required (in the Organiser’s discretion). The Organiser is entitled to forfeit a winning participant’s prize in the event the participant refuses to agree to this condition.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for or accept any liability whatsoever arising or suffered by any participant or third party resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the prizes. Participants shall hold the Organiser and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors harmless from (and the Organiser shall assume) full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents) cost or expenses resulting from or in connection with their participation in the Contest, the redemption, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prizes, the participation in any Contest-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, epidemics, pandemics or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any web site. The Organiser may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Organiser's representatives. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the Organiser are final and binding. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The Organiser is not obliged to give any reasons to any participant on any matter in relation to the contest.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of Singapore.
- Each participant waives all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the Contest. A participant or the Organiser (or its authorised representative) must, as soon as reasonably practicable, give the other party notice of any dispute arising in respect of, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions (the “Dispute”). If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute within 10 Business Days, the parties will attempt to resolve the Dispute in good faith using mediation or some other agreed form of alternative dispute resolution.