Find below the details for T&C’s for the competition microsite.
These are T&Cs for the competition only, and do not overwrite any privacy/GDPR policy that should also be available from the microsite.
- The promoter is Zespri UK.
- Entrants to this prize draw must be residents of the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and must be aged 18 years or over.
- An entrant may only be entered into the prize draw once.
- Employees and the immediate families of Zespri UK or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are also not entitled to enter the prize draw.
- The competition starts at 4th December at 8am.
- The competition closes at 14th December at 12pm.
- This competition is free to enter, only one entry per person.
- Entry Mechanism: To enter the competition form attached.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes.
- The 1 x winner will be notified via email and will be notified by 15th December. This must be acknowledged by the winner, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
- The winner will be chosen from the shortlist using online randomiser software. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Two prize winners will win: 1 x £200 Tesco Voucher.
- Prize redemption details: Zespri will arrange with competition winner via email.