Required time 20 minutes
- 4 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit
- 250g egg pasta
- 140g feta cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 200g cooked turkey breast
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh oregano
- Cook the pasta in a large pan filled with boiling water and a pinch of salt, according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Once the pasta is cooked, remove from the pan and transfer to ice cold water. Drain and mix the pasta with olive oil so that it doesn’t stick together.
- Slice the washed tomatoes and dice the cheese. Chop the turkey and the peeled kiwifruit.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta with the other ingredients. Season to taste, add the fresh oregano leaves and serve in wide bowls.
As with all fresh salads, you can change the ingredients to taste - perhaps adding pickles, substituting the turkey for other ingredients like tuna, or even using cooked rice instead of pasta.