Required time 10 minutes
- 300g cleaned monkfish fillets
- 60g lime juice (two limes)
- 2 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 8g fresh chilli
- ½ red onion
- White pepper
- Fresh coriander
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the kiwifruit and chop along with the monkfish into bite-sized pieces.
- Finely julienne the fresh chilli and the peeled red onion.
- Combine everything together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, scatter fresh coriander to taste and dress with the lime juice. Mix well and chill for 5 minutes in the fridge.
- Drain the mixture, place in serving dish and mix in the olive oil. Check the seasoning and serve immediately.
Make sure that you don’t leave the fish to marinate for too long as the citric acid could overcook the fish.