¼ cup honey, warmed
1 cup granola or toasted muesli
½ cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp sultanas
3 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit
2 cups vanilla flavoured Greek-style yoghurt
- Line holes of a 12-hole 1/3 cup capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Heat honey in a microwave-safe bowl for 15 seconds or until runny and warm.
- Put granola, oats, and sultanas into a large bowl, pour honey, and stir to combine.
- Spoon evenly into muffin holes, pressing into the base.
- Peel and mash two Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit in a large bowl, add yogurt and stir to combine. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin holes.
- Slice the remaining Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit into 12 thin slices, then place on top of the yogurt mixture. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Turn the muffin tray upside down and pop out each cup. Set aside for 1 minute before to slightly thaw before removing paper cases. Serve.
Storage suggestion: Once frozen, you can remove the cups from the tray, leave them in the paper cases, transfer them to an air-tight container, and store them in the freezer.