70 g digestive biscuit
100 g granola
70 g butter, melted
8 g gelatine powder
40 g water
150 g whipping cream
500 g cream cheese, softened
120 g icing sugar, sifted
3 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit
5 edible rose buds
- To make the base, crush digestive biscuits and granola, then mix with melted butter.
- Press crushed biscuit mixture at the bottom of a 8-inch cake ring and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- For the cheese filling, sprinkle gelatine over water and set aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the whipping cream and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the cream cheese and icing sugar for 5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Heat gelatine to melt and fold into the cheese mixture.
- Fold in the yogurt and the whipped cream.
- Pour mixture into the cake ring and leave to set in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove ring, arrange Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit slices and rose petals on top of the cheesecake.