- 3 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 3 ripe avocados
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 300 ml non-fat plain yoghurt
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- A few leaves of fresh mint (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh. Put it in a bowl and add the lemon juice, honey, agave, vanilla and two pots of non-fat yoghurt. Grind with the stick blender and put into the fridge.
- Whip the cream in a large, cold bowl with an electric mixer. Fold into the avocado with long, soft movements.
- Put the mixture into the ice cream machine and follow the manufacturer's instructions. If you don’t have an ice-cream maker, pour into a storage box, place in the freezer and take it out and give it a stir every 20 minutes until set.
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit and add half to the ice cream while still creamy. Serve and top with more kiwifruit and some mint leaves.