- 300 g whole-wheat baguette
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 200 g chicken breast
- 50 g rocket
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the chicken into strips and season with salt, pepper and Herbes de Provence. Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken strips for 4-5 minutes.
- Combine the cheese and mustard. Wash the rocket. Peel and thinly slice the Zespri kiwifruit.
- Cut the bread into 4 pieces and then each piece in half lengthwise. Spread with the cheese and mustard mix then cover with kiwifruit slices. Add the chicken, rocket and a pinch of salt. Serve.