- 2 Zespri Organic SunGold kiwifruit
- 200 g precooked couscous
- 3 carrots
- 200 g broccoli
- 1 cucumber
- 1 fresh onion
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- Put the couscous into boiling water with half a teaspoon of salt, following the instructions on the packet. Leave to cool.
- Peel and dice the carrots. Separate the broccoli into very small florets. Blanch the carrot and the broccoli for 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain and rinse in cold water. Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit and cucumber. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Pick the leaves from the herbs and chop them. Mix the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Put all of the vegetables and the kiwifruit into a large salad bowl. Add the herbs and the dressing. Combine well.
- Let cool in the fridge for a few hours before serving.