- 4 prime fillets of salmon
- 2 chicory bulbs
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 100 g arugula and mesclum
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the Zespri Green kiwifruit and chop the chicory bulbs. Arrange the chicory, arugula and mesclun on a serving dish. Finish by decorating with slices of kiwifruit.
- To prepare the dressing, put the lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil, mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper into a blender and mix together until smooth. Use it to dress the salad.
- Heat the rest of the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the salmon fillets on one side for 4-5 minutes, or until they are golden brown and a crispy layer has formed. Turn the fillets over and fry for another 30 seconds on the other side. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with the salad.