For the crust:
- 125 g ground or blanched almonds
- 125 g pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) cocoa powder
For the filling:
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 Zespri™ Green kiwifruit
- 1 Zespri™ SunGold kiwifruit (optional)
- 8 strawberries (136 g)
- 50 g good quality plain chocolate, minimum 70% cocoa solids
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- For the crust: Put all the crust ingredients into a food processor and process them into a smooth dough.
- Place the dough between two sheets of baking paper and roll out with a rolling pin into a circle approximately 20 cm diameter.
- For the filling: In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients together. Spread out the mixture onto the crust.
- Break up the chocolate and melt it in the microwave or in a basin set over simmering water. 5.
- Peel and slice the kiwifruit. Wash the strawberries, remove stems and cut into thin slices. Lay the fruit out over the cream cheese and top with the melted chocolate and mint leaves.