- 300 g chard
- 300 g potatoes
- 600 g diced hake
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 1 punnet beetroot or red cabbage sprouts
- 20 g pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch of nutmeg
- Wash and chop the chard. Peel and dice the potatoes. Steam the vegetables for 12-15 minutes or until soft. Season with salt and pepper, nutmeg and 2 tablespoons of oil. Then mash with a fork or hand mixer.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan until they start to brown. Peel and finely dice the Zespri Green kiwifruit.
- Cut the hake into 4 equal pieces, season with salt and pepper and sear on the grill or in a hot pan for one minute on each side. Put the hake on a plate and cover with film. Puncture the film in a few places. Put in the microwave for an additional minute or minute and a half.
- Put the chard and potato mash onto four plates. Then put the fish on top of the mash and top with the kiwifruit, sprouts and pine nuts. Ready to serve.