25 g brown sugar
125 g 70% cocoa chocolate or quality fondant chocolate
60 g evaporated milk
2 g salt
2 Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwifruits
- Heat the sugar, chocolate and milk in a saucepan, stirring with a whisk until everything is dissolved and integrated. Remove from the heat.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and add the 4 yolks to the chocolate mixture.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. Gradually add the whipped egg whites to the previous mixture, with gentle wrapping movements from bottom to top.
- Pour the desired amount into each glass and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Peel and cut the kiwis into small cubes. Remove the mousses from the refrigerator and decorate with the kiwi.