- 4 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 100 g Goats cheese
- 60 g Macadamia nuts
For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp medium hot mustard
- 1 Tbsp Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Cassis
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Large peppercorns
- Top and tail and then peel the Zespri Green kiwifruit and cut into approx. five to six slices.
- Finely dice the goat’s cheese and roughly chop the macadamia nuts.
- For the dressing, mix the mustard, sour cream, cassis, vinegar and honey to a smooth consistency and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the diced cheese on one of the Zespri Green kiwifruit slices, place a second kiwifruit slice on top, spread the nuts upon this slice and then finish with a third kiwifruit slice.
- Secure the Zespri Green kiwifruit Turrets together with wooden skewers set on a plate and dribble the dressing over them.
- Garnish with macadamia nuts and parsley and serve with the rest of the dressing.