2 Zespri™ Green kiwifruit
1 red pepper
1 ripe avocado
100 g beansprouts
20 g pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
For the dressing:
2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon grainy mustard
1 tablespoon honey
- Wash the pepper, cucumber and radishes. Remove the stem and seeds from the pepper. Cut the pepper into 1cm cubes, slice the cucumber and radishes and then cut the slices into quarters. Set aside.
- Peel and dice the Zespri™ kiwifruit. Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh in one piece with a spoon. Cut into 1cm cubes.
- Put all the ingredients into a salad bowl & add the soybean sprouts, pumpkin and hemp seeds.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Dress the salad and serve.