- 400 g leg of lamb
- 1 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 1 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 100 g baby leaf spinach, washed and patted dry
- 50 g fresh watercress, washed and patted dry
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the yoghurt sauce:
- 125 g plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 200º C.
- Put the leg of lamb on a baking tray and using the point of a sharp knife, create some deep slots in the skin. Insert thin strips of garlic into the slots. Season and drizzle with a little oil.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Add the mushrooms to the juices in the pan, 15 minutes before the end. Set aside and keep warm
- For the sauce: combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together with a fork.
- Peel and slice the Zespri kiwifruit and arrange on a serving dish with the spinach leaves and watercress. Add sliced lamb, mushrooms and a little of the cooking juices.
- Top with the yoghurt sauce and finish with sunflower seeds.