- 3 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit
- 200 g quinoa
- 50 g rocket
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 60 g blue cheese (Roquefort, Stilton, Cabrales, Gorgonzola)
- 1/2 red onion
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Rinse the quinoa and cook in a pot of boiling water for 15-18 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Peel and dice the Zespri kiwifruit. Wash and drain the rocket. Peel and finely slice the onion. Cut the tomatoes in half.
- For the dressing: Mix the mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the oil and stir.
- Combine the quinoa, rocket, kiwifruit, onion, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl then add the dressing. Combine well. Serve in a large dish or on plates with cheese sprinkled on top.