- 3 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread cut in half horizontally
- 12 strawberries
- 50 g margarine
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons crushed oats
- Peel and thinly slice the Zespri Green kiwifruit and strawberries.
- Flatten a slice of bread a bit with a rolling pin and spread with margarine. Sprinkle the oats and lay the fruit out on top. Top with a bit of honey and roll it up.
- Wrap it up in paper and tie with string. Repeat with the other slices of bread and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.