- 6-8 eggs
- 2 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 2 Zespri Green kiwifruit
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
For the sauce:
- 1 tin diced tomatoes (800 g)
- 1 onion
- 2 red peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Salt Pepper
- Clean the vegetables, chopthe onion and garlic and dice the pepper.
- In a frying pan (which can go in the oven), heat the oil and sauté the chopped onion for 5 minutes. Add the chopped garlic and pepper and cook for 6-7 minutes more. Add the paprika, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Break the eggs into the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 7-10 minutes.
- Peel the Zespri kiwifruit and cut into small cubes.
- Spread over the bake when it comes out of the oven. Then top with coriander, cottage cheese and green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Serve with crusty bread.