230g butter, softened
200g caster sugar
4 large eggs
160g desiccated coconut
160g self-raising flour
4 Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwis
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a muffin tin with cases.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- One by one whisk in each egg until fully incorporated and then stir in the desiccated coconut, followed by the flour.
- Spoon into the muffin tin cases until ¾ full.
- Cut each SunGold™ into slices and then top each cake with a slice of kiwi.
- Bake in the oven for around 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Leave to cool until taking them out of the tin.