25g protein powder (optional), we used vanilla
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest
250ml almond milk
3 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwis + 1 for the top
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, protein powder (if using), honey, vanilla, lemon zest and almond milk until frothy.
- Add the oats and stir until well combined. If you have time, leave the oat mixture for 30 minutes to allow some of the liquid to be soaked up.
- Roughly chop 3 Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwis and stir through the oat mix along with the blueberries.
- Transfer the oat mix to a baking tray. Slice the remaining Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwi and arrange on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool slightly before cutting into squares and enjoy!