5 Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwis, peeled and chopped
175g sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
300ml whipping cream
- You can either leave all the pieces of SunGold™ kiwi diced or puree half in a blender. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, set aside.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form, then combine with the vanilla/sweetened condensed milk mixture and fold in the pureed and/or chopped SunGold™ kiwi, reserving a few pieces of chopped SunGold to put on top.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin.
- Then cover and freeze for at least 3 hours until frozen or overnight.