100g white rice
One orange, zested
400ml coconut milk
50ml caster sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
150ml double cream
6 Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwis, sliced, leaving skin on
2 Passionfruit pulp
- Place the rice, zest, coconut milk, milk, sugar and vanilla in a pan over medium heat and slowly bring to the boil without the lid on.
- Once the mixture is boiling, immediately reduce the heat to low.
- Place a lid on the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for up to 1 hour. Start checking after 40 minutes as different brands of rice may have different cooking times.
- When the rice is cooked, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream.
- To serve, spoon into bowls and simply top with the kiwi and passionfruit.