700g coconut yoghurt or your favourite yoghurt
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwis, sliced
A handful of berries (optional)
Granola, we love using ‘Troo’
- Line a 36x27x2.5cm rectangular shallow baking tray with parchment paper, leaving extra paper hanging over the edges.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Spread the yoghurt mixture into the baking tray, smoothing out the top.
- Scatter over the sliced Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwis. Add berries. (If using strawberries, slice them).
- Sprinkle over the granola then place the tray in the freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight, until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and cut bark into pieces.
- Enjoy, or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month.