2 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit, peeled and cut up
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 1/2 cups cooked and cooled black or brown rice
1 cup quartered strawberries
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
1/3 cup salted cashew pieces
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic.
- In large bowl, stir dressing into rice.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cashews.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir in cashews just before serving.
*1 cup uncooked black rice yields 2 1/2 cups cooked rice.