4 Zespri™ Green Kiwifruit
9 oz (250g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 large peaches, pitted and sliced
5 oz (150g) feta cheese, chopped
1 small red onion, finely sliced
6 slices prosciutto ham
1 medium head of lettuce, washed and separated into leaves
7 oz (200g) low-fat plain yogurt
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp whole seed mustard
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, crushed
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the chicken on a heated and oiled sauté pan, grill or barbecue until browned on both sides and cooked through. Cool and thinly slice.
- Sauté prosciutto until crisp. Cool and break into pieces.
- Stir all salad dressing ingredients into a medium sized bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slice Zespri kiwifruit into halves and spoon out the fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, place the sliced chicken, peaches, Zespri™ Kiwifruit, feta and red onion and toss gently.
- Place the lettuce leaves onto serving plates. Top with the chicken salad and drizzle with the dressing. Place the crumbled prosciutto on top and serve with a loaf of warmed crusty bread.