1 cup (125 g) self-rising flour
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 -1/2 cup (60-125 ml) milk
1 tbsp melted butter
3 Zespri™ SunGold Kiwifruit
2 Zespri™ Green Kiwifruit
4 tbsp (75 g) cream cheese
3-4 strawberries or grapes
1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- To make the base, combine the flour and sugar; then, add enough milk to make a soft dough.
- Pat out on a lightly greased cookie sheet to form a 7 to 8 inch (18-20cm) circle.
- Flute the edges, if desired.
- Brush the dough with the melted butter and bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden and cooked. Set aside to cool completely.
- Peel and slice the Zespri™ Kiwifruit into rounds.
- Mash one Zespri™ SunGold Kiwifruit with a fork, and combine it with the cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the finished pizza base.
- Top with slices of the remaining fruit, alternating green and gold slices and filling the centre with strawberries or grapes. Sprinkle with nuts.
- The pizza can be briefly grilled and served warm if desired.
- Alternatively, serve it at room temperature. Excellent served with yogurt or ice cream.