2 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit
1 cup chopped raw almonds
1 cup chopped raw walnuts
1/2 cup pepitas
4 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup cooked Quinoa
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey
1/2 tsp coconut extract
- Peel, half, and slice thinly 2 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit
- Dehydrate for 18 hours your Zespri™ kiwifruit ahead of time. Fresh Zespri™ kiwifruit baked with the granola will burn. Alternatively, you can serve the baked granola with fresh sliced Zespri™ kiwifruit if desired.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (except kiwi).
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted coconut oil, honey and extract. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir to coat.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on the prepared sheet – don’t break up any clumps, as these will be extra delicious!
- Bake at 300 for 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove and allow to cool completely on the pan. Stir in the dehydrated kiwi and store in an airtight container in your pantry, up to two weeks.