1 Zespri™ Green Kiwifruit
12 fresh mint leaves
2 lime wedges
1/2 oz (24.2 ml) honey syrup (1 part honey and 1 part water)
2 oz (56.8 ml) white rum
1 sprig of fresh mint for garnish
1 lime wedge for garnish
- Recipe courtesy of Chef Ben Dougherty, Zig Zag
- Slice Zespri kiwifruit in half and use a spoon to scoop out small pieces into a cocktail shaker.
- Add mint leaves, lime and honey syrup and muddle to combine.
- Add rum, and shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into 11 oz (312.5 ml) glass (either bucket or stem glass) filled half full with crushed ice.
- Stir briefly; then fill glass with crushed ice.
Garnish with mint sprig and lime.