2 Zespri™ Green Kiwifruit, diced
2 Zespri™ SunGold Kiwifruit, diced
1/2 lb (200g) prawn mean, raw, diced
1/2 lb (200g) salmon, raw, diced
1/2 lb (200g) scallops, raw, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 sweet bell pepper (red, yellow or orange), diced
2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 chile pepper, crushed
2 cups fresh lime juice
1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
2 tbsp sugar
salt and pepper (to taste)
2 limes, segmented
1 orange, segmented
tortilla chips (to serve)
- Recipe courtesy of Chef Stephen Barry
- Poach the diced prawn meat for two minutes; then, drain and cool.
- In a large non-reactive bowl, combine the prawn meat, salmon, scallops, white fish, red onion, capsicum, tomatoes, chili and lime juice.
- Marinate seafood mixture in the refrigerator for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, drain off the excess lime juice and add cilantro, sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully add the green and gold Zespri kiwifruit, oranges and lime segments.
- Serve on crisp tortilla shells.