2 Zespri™ SunGold Kiwifruit, peeled
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp Cointreau, or other orange flavored liqueur
1 bottle (750ml) of chilled white sparkling wine or champagne
- Slice Zespri kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit out into a blender.
- Add the sugar and the Cointreau and puree, taking care not to crush the Zespri kiwifruit seeds.
- Pass mixture through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Pour the clear liquid into four champagne flutes.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the sparkling wine into each flute and gently stir to combine; then, gently pour on more wine to fill each glass.