4 Zespri™ SunGold Kiwifruit
1¼ cup chilled Riesling
- Peel and slice ripe Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit into ¼ inch slices. Freeze in a single layer on a sheet pan for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add the frozen Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit, wine, and sugar (if using) to a blender. Pulse just until combined, taking care to not grind the seeds - about 10-15 pulses.
- Serve in chilled glasses topped with slices of fresh Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit. Enjoy immediately.
Note: Make it a mocktail and swap in an equal measure of chilled coconut water, juice, or fruit-flavored sparkling water for the wine.
- Don't have Riesling? Try Chenin Blanc or any semi-sweet wine of your choice!
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey (optional)